It’s Valentine’s Day this week (Thursday the 14th in case anyone needs a reminder!) and we wanted to share a little bit of local love on the blog today. Some of the staff members shared some local places to eat and grab coffee they LOVE! Grab a friend, your love or take yourself out on a date to one of these lovely places. You won’t be dissapointed!
- Broadway & Grand coffee shop in Spruce Grove
- Moonshiners Pub in Stony Plain
- Tasty Vietnamese in Spruce Grove
- Osaka Sushi in Spruce Grove
- OTTO Food & Drink in Edmonton
- Porta Romana in Spruce Grove
- Rainbow Palace in Spruce Grove
- Workshop Eatery in Edmonton
- Remedy Cafe in Edmonton
- Love Pizza in Edmonton
- Branches Fresh Food in Sherwood Park
Where are some of your favourite locally owned places that you love to grab a bite or some coffee?